eCarUp is looking per 1st July 2023 or by agreement –
iOS Engineer (m/f/d), 80-100%, in Rotkreuz
eCarUp is a growing and innovative start-up company and is developing a manufacturer-independent and technology-neutral platform for the management and billing of e-charging stations. With eCarUp, charging stations can be easily rented to external users and the charging processes can be billed completely automatically. As a Swiss technology supplier, eCarUp offers a scalable and flexible B2B system in a dynamic, exciting and fast-growing market environment. Together with the parent company smart-me, eCarUp is committed to sustainable energy and mobility solutions in its daily work and is thus helping to shape the energy transition.
- You play a leading role in the development of our solutions to change the future of energy management and e-mobility;
- You join the development team of our iOS Apps, our cloud environment and our web tools and you shape the technological progress of our integrated solution;
- You design your programming for performance as well as ease of maintenance and expansion;
- You support the development of an efficient software department for the eCarUp platform;
- You collaborate with our stakeholders in an agile framework.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field and/or equivalent practical experience;
- You have very good knowledge in app development for iOS (Swift, Xcode);
- Ideally you also have good knowledge in app development in Android and for development of a backend with C#, experience with database-systems are also a plus;
- You have a very good command of English and/or German;
- You proactively identify and overcome complex software development challenges with an open mind;
- You enjoy working in a team and have good communication skills.
- An exciting and varied job in an innovative, dynamic environment;
- Short communication and decision-making channels;
- A strong, interdisciplinary and motivated team in which you can develop yourself individually and in many ways;
- The opportunity to actively contribute and help shape the future of a growing company;
- Progressive and attractive employment conditions.
Do you feel addressed?
Then send your complete application documents including a letter of motivation and curriculum vitae as well as any diplomas/credentials until the 31th May 2023 to [email protected] (in a single PDF document).
If you have any questions, please contact Fabian Trinkler at ([email protected] or 041 510 17 17).